IBERNEX INGENIERÍAShaping communication solutions beyond the obvious
IBERNEX, company that belongs to Pikolin Group, emerges based on the long experience of the team in social and healthcare sector, with more than 20 years participating in innovative projects and developments in the sector.
During these years, Ibernex has reached the most professional and technical successes.
- Development of Telecare products
- Development of Nurse Call Systems for nursing homes and hospitals
- Participation in the main R&D projects related to social and healthcare sector, funded by the European Union
- “Investiga” Award of Aragon
- 3 Nominations for the “Principe Felipe” Award for Business Excellence
- “Júbilo” Award to Researching Company
- “Vendor” Award of the Marketing Club of Aragon to Junior Company
- Award to Excellence for Residential Management
- “Tecnet” Award from the Ministry of Industry to the exemplary Innovation and Technology company
- AAL AWRD in AAL Forum 2015
Registered in the registry of entities that carry out R&D activities of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade.
IBERNEX is currently involved in R&D projects financed by the European Union and the Ministry of industry, and it belongs to European associations of health as AALIANCE.
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT CENTER ATADI
Ibernex has begun to work with a Special Employment Center; ATADI: Teruel grouping of associations of people with intellectual disabilities.
ATADI is a company, mainly with staff with disabilities, that through the implementation of a productive work and regular participation in the market, aims to ensure gainful employment and the social integration.
AIDA: ICTUS ASSOCIATION OF ARAGON
From Ibernex we are delighted to collaborate with AIDA (Ictus Association of Aragon), which works since 2.000 to fight against this disease and help people who suffer it.
Is a non-profit association managed by a board elected by its partners and funded by contributions from partners, private donations and public subsidies.
AIDA was originated to be a meeting place and resources for those affected people by a stroke, for their relatives, caregivers, health professionals involved in their attention and anyone who wants to collaborate and help in the mission of the entity.