DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS IN THE SOCIO-HEALTH SECTOR
- Development of Telecare products
- Development of Nurse Call Systems for nursing homes and hospitals
- Participation in the main R&D projects related to social and healthcare sector, funded by the European Union
- “Investiga” Award of Aragon
- 3 Nominations for the “Principe Felipe” Award for Business Excellence
- “Júbilo” Award to Researching Company
- “Vendor” Award of the Marketing Club of Aragon to Junior Company
- Award to Excellence for Residential Management
- “Tecnet” Award from the Ministry of Industry to the exemplary Innovation and Technology company
- AAL AWRD in AAL Forum 2015
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF IBERNEX
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT CENTER ATADI
Ibernex has begun to work with a Special Employment Center; ATADI: Teruel grouping of associations of people with intellectual disabilities.
ATADI is a company, mainly with staff with disabilities, that through the implementation of a productive work and regular participation in the market, aims to ensure gainful employment and the social integration.
AIDA: ICTUS ASSOCIATION OF ARAGON
From Ibernex we are delighted to collaborate with AIDA (Ictus Association of Aragon), which works since 2.000 to fight against this disease and help people who suffer it.
Is a non-profit association managed by a board elected by its partners and funded by contributions from partners, private donations and public subsidies.
AIDA was originated to be a meeting place and resources for those affected people by a stroke, for their relatives, caregivers, health professionals involved in their attention and anyone who wants to collaborate and help in the mission of the entity.